Thursday, October 6, 2011

Latest bzzcampaign

Bear with me please, as this is my first blog post about a product I have received.


I joined this campaign because my skin seems to be getting more sensitive with every passing year.  I just received a full size cleanser and moisturizing lotion for free (yay!) via Bzzagent.com.  I just started using it in the last couple days.  My face seems like it is softer, although I don't think it has made any major impact.  I must admit, prior to using this, I only washed my face with water and only used moisturizer randomly.  Would I recommend these products to friends?  Probably not.  The lotion has such a bad smell, I will most likely stop using it.  I kinda feel like I am putting paste on my face because of the odor.  I am pretty sure I could find a nicer smelling lotion with the same results.
Any one else with experience with this product?  I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment