Thursday, October 13, 2011

Can't live with it, can't live without it.........

and I am not talking about men!  Anti-virus software.  I have had some not so nice experiences with certain anti-virus software.  Some of the available software always seems to interrupt me in the middle of important web surfing time, er, facebook chatting....there is nothing worse than being in the middle of a pointless facebook chat and having your system bogged down by antivirus software running a scan.  Okay, there may be a few worse things.  Anyway, I will get to my point.  I recently had the opportunity to try Trend Micro Titanium through bzzagent.com, if you aren't a bzzagent, check them out.  I get to try lots of fun stuff with them!  I got a free year subscription to Trend for three of my devices.  I used two of the codes and hope to have enough ambition to try it out on my android as well.  I must say, I love this service!  Both my pc and netbook run super fast still, I don't get interrupted with scans very often,  it gives me a monthly report of what it has done.  My favorite part of Trend Micro Titanium is that when I google something, or even on links on Facebook, Trend tells me if it is safe, unknown, or risky.  Now when I am searching for something, there is no second guessing which links will go to somewhere safe.


There are many more features of this service that I haven't had time to try yet.  For intance, there is a Trend Micro Vault that keeps your files safe in a password protected "vault".

I recieved this product/service at no charge.  All opinions expressed are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment