Monday, October 17, 2011

FOOD FIGHT!!


Are you sick of over-proccessed foods being the most convienient?  I am.  There have been many days that I turn to something out of a box because it is simply easier.  Slowly, I am learning tips and tricks to make cooking meals healthier for me and my family.  One of the easiest things that has made a difference for my family is switching to whole grains.  They are much healthier, and no one even noticed a difference.
Recently, I was able to participate in a campaign called Healthy Food Fight with SheSpeaks and Aetna.  They have partnered together to spread the word about healthy living and eating.  As part of their Healthy Food Fight program, SheSpeaks and Aetna hosted two healthy food fight twitter parties.  During the parties, they offered tips and recipes to get you eating healthier.  Although the twitter party fun is over, you can still enter to win some great prizes.  Also, check out the Healthy Food Fight website to learn about local events and to get some great recipes.


SheSpeaksbutton



Aetna is one of the nation's leading providers of health care, dental, pharmacy, group life, disability insurance and employee benefits who believes they can help create a better health care system.  To learn more about Aetna and their Healthy Food Fight please visit them here.

*Disclaimer:  I participated in this campaign through SheSpeaks and may recieve a thank you gift in return.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment