Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Love Affair With Old Navy and Crowdtap Continues!

The Old Navy Style Council has done it again!  Thanks to my affiliation with Crowdtap, I was able to participate in the Bundle-Up Bach In Store party at Old Navy!  I was able to bring three friends shopping with me for a sweater, pant, and winter accessory.  And the best part of it all is because of Crowdtap, it was all FREE! 

Getting Bundled up in the dressing room!


Crowdtap is an amazing website that allows its members to sample and share amazing products.  As a Crowdtap member, I also am able to participate in discussions and earn money for doing so.  The most amazing thing about Crowdtap is that they donate money to charity for every member.  How cool is that?
Anyway, back to the Bundle-Up Bash In Store Party.  I was only able to arrange it so 1 of the 3 friends could actually come with me.  All four of us had our party planned but unfortunately the coupons didn't arrive in time because of a postal service issue.  It was well worth the wait though.  Becky and I had a blast trying on different styles of sweaters, pants, scarves, hats, and gloves.  I was a little disappointed at the selection at my local Old Navy, but I am happy with the purchase that I made.





No comments:

Post a Comment