Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mamma Mia, Crowdtap rocks!!

Yet again, Crowdtap has proven how amazing they are!  I was chosen to host a ABBA's Just Dance party.  We had a wonderful time dancing the night away and having some crazy 70's fun!  Not all of the ladies wanted their pictures posted in their crazy 70's garb so I will only share pictures of the amazing prize!


Crowdtap and Ubisoft sent me an amazing party pack consisting of an ABBA Gold CD, a Just Dance ABBA game for the Wii, and an ABBA Just Dance tee.  Since I am such a nice person (lol) I bought an extra game and a tiara and gave the party pack with the tiara to the winner.  We chose a winner based on dance moves and 70's costume.

We all had a great time and I am planning on hosting another 70's Just Dance party for New Years Eve!  The ABBA CD and the Just Dance ABBA game are really fun and I cant wait to play it again!

I recieved products at no cost.  All opinions expressed are my own!



No comments:

Post a Comment