Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cravebox #Cravebowl

The beginning of February has to be the worst time of year, ever! I love watching the Superbowl, but it is bittersweet. What will I do with my Sundays now? It is way to cold to go play outside and I can't even cheer for my favorite team unti fall!

Cravebox is going to spice up my Superbowl Sunday with the Zatarain’s Big Game Cravebox™. I am super excited for this one-great flavors and the biggest game of the year!

You can get in on the action too! Cravebox is offering the Zatarain’s Big Game Cravebox™ for $15. And because the big game is in the Big Easy, you can double the size of your box and recieve a party size box! One lucky winner will even get the spread shown below!
 
 
Just visit here for your chance to get a Cravebox of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment