Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hey there!  I started this blog because I needed a place to blog about all of my deals, freebies, and such.  I am not a writer, I really don't like writing.  Hate might be a little strong, but I really dislike it!  But, I do love to receive new products, samples, coupons, and deals and I do like to write reviews about those products.  So please bear with me as  I am sure my grammar won't be perfect and my spelling may leave something to be desired! 

For a little bit about me, I am a stay at home mom of 4 younger children.  I was homeschooling them until life just happened.  So two of my kids are now attending a school and I am as well!  Last January, I started attending a local technical college in the nursing program.  Which is where I learned about my "hate" for writing!  It blows my mind how many writing classes are required for nursing! 

I have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 10 years, wow, that makes me feel old!  At least I was 18 when we were married, so that makes me feel a little better!  It seems as though my cousins, children I once babysat for, and my own kids are getting older but I feel like I am not!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the review blogging world. You'll do awesome! As you do it, it just gets easier. :)

    ReplyDelete