Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer is finally here!

Now that the unofficial start of summer has come, it is time to break out the shorts!  I haven't acutally worn shorts for the last couple years because I hate how short shorts are.  When I had the opportunity from Crowdtap and Old Navy to go shopping with a friend for a pair of shorts, I expected many shorts that were way to short for me.  To my surprise, Old Navy offered many different styles of all different lengths.  I ended up with a pair of 9" bermuda shorts.  They come to my knee so I can stay cool and modest!

These are the shorts I ended up with.  I love them!


Not only are these shorts the perfect length for me, they are well made and seem like they will last for years!  It was very hard to choose which shorts I wanted because Old Navy has a very great selection this year.  There are all different colors and styles available.

I was compensated with a free pair of shorts for this post.  All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment